Current time: 08-17-2019, 10:50 PM
Shoutbox

« archive

QFL
16 Aug 08:44
Dolphins still have lots of players to trade for picks, can pay 2019 contracts
16 Aug 08:44
If Gordo wasn't 31 I'd make extra space - fairly easily - for a 2m plus bid. But no rush since almost done with the work week
09 Aug 13:22
Like with Roto... It adds another element to pay attention to. plus speed helps with multille defensive positions
09 Aug 13:19
I prefer having sbs count more than they should
09 Aug 13:19
I'm personally hoping he has a good two months.
09 Aug 09:20
Yup.
09 Aug 09:20
Now back to your regular banter.
09 Aug 07:31
Gordon has had a couple of years where he had a solid OBP(2015 and 2017) and he would score well. Most of the time he's been 4 to 8 PPG though.
09 Aug 07:31
SB is 6 Points, Singles are 24 and Walks are 20. You only want the guys who can hit.
09 Aug 07:26
SBs don't really matter in MB3..
09 Aug 07:23
Ya?
08 Aug 12:30
lol Joe...
08 Aug 09:53
Should see less spam clogging up the timeline on the DHQ app now
08 Aug 03:18
Tempted to put in a bid for DG (Dee Gordon). How the heck is he below 10 pp/g... Maybe sbs don't matter much in mb3
08 Aug 02:25
QFL- looking for upgrades at RB or LB
07 Aug 05:27
You can send him back to IND Wink
06 Aug 04:59
Cowboys open to moving Zeke in QFL. Shoot me a PM
06 Aug 03:26
I have an opening already in NP
03 Aug 11:43
I’m sure he’s just speculating on inactive teams
03 Aug 11:43

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens / Panthers Trade
Ravens Trade:

Cincinnati 2020 1st
New England 2020 2nd
Miami 2020 3rd
Washington 2020 3rd
Nazair Jones SEA DE: $1M (2021)
Dare Ogunbowale TB RB: $1M (2021)

Panthers Trade:

Luke Kuechly CAR LB: $12.4M (2021) - CAR Pays $8M in 2019
Curtis Samuel CAR WR: $1.6M, $1.6M

Ravens confirm.  Big believer in Luke and Samuel, so we move a ton of draft capital to lock up two future weapons for our ever evolving roster.  Thanks SirPurr for the smooth talks and GL!  Carolina to confirm.
QFL:Ravens | LOR2:Bucks | 2MW:Sloth | KTR: TrailBlazers

Carolina confirms. Really wanted to not move Samuel but maybe it’s preseason hype. I get a ton of future picks and a DE really cheap that I think can compete for several more years. Keuchly is great but I need offense way more then defense.

Well thought out trade from jbcoffey! Thanks for the smooth talks!

Sent from my iPhone using DynastysportsHQ

Sorry but Veto. 
Carolina is giving up 4-500 points for a late first, a late second, a few lotto ticket mid round picks and two players who may not make rosters in two weeks. 
This return is lighter than his trade block for Kuechly alone and Samuel is a top ~60 player this year.

For reference, this is all I got for Kuechly.  As a baseline for this trade I’m not sure how it gets vetoed but I won’t fret if it does.  A LB making $12M isn’t worth a 1st round pick IMO, Curtis Samuel hasn’t done anything in the NFL.  Yes I think he’ll have a great year but nothing is guaranteed.

http://dynastysportshq.com/thread-29700....ht=Kuechly

I don’t get the justification. You need offense way more than defense but you are trading a possible breakout WR on a good contract?

I am not casting a vote just yet but I am going to ask for some clarification from Sir Purr.

After reading the notes objections, my initial thoughts were Nazair would be a good solid DE at a cheap rate. The flurry of draft picks whetted my appetite for the trade. After reading the objections, I tend to agree it’s one sided and I’m not on the good side. I will honor the trade as agreed unless it gets vetoed via vote.

Veto

I’m cool with the Veto, as a courtesy would the two vetoing members please provide what they feel as adequate draft compensation for Luke & Samuel.  In full disclosure I added Nazair and Dare to my offer because I would have been required to drop two players and I thought it made more sense to send them in the trade because a 3 year free drop player should be considered an asset since only the expansion teams have that ability.