Current time: 12-13-2019, 03:04 PM
Shoutbox

« archive

haha
13 Dec 06:43
Someone come get Steph so I can keep up with Hook’emDan
13 Dec 06:20
Here we go boys new block with LEGIT names http://dynastysportshq.com/thread-7412-p...#pid199643
13 Dec 04:05
haha those are always good.
13 Dec 03:50
Dang OUDAN you might just inspire me to do another “trades that should happen” article
13 Dec 03:41
LOR2 traders Boston is looking for some deals, Lets talk we are open to anything that helps us now
13 Dec 00:57
OK NFLC looks set with KC edging SD.
12 Dec 05:06
@Branum #20
12 Dec 03:40
After the constant scoring updates from last week, I'm not putting in the playoff matchups for this week till tomorrow
12 Dec 03:40
sweet
12 Dec 02:47
@ProfitKing New NFLC update I posted lol. I do appreciate you caring btw. It's super nice!!!!
12 Dec 02:44
Whats the status on TMW playoff matchups???
12 Dec 01:16
nice nice
12 Dec 01:02
Plus, next year I'm gonna advocate for the friends/family yahoo league to go back up to $30-40 pay-in's, too easy not to!
12 Dec 00:46
If Adrian is still owner at QFL, near certainty I stay, yes. If not, then the winnings there go to him (since we came out even)= tougher decision as $100 b/w 2 leagues. Which is less fun
12 Dec 00:45
unless your winning haha
12 Dec 00:38
Yeah I might.... I really hope SF gets their act together and chooses RB. They're gonna have 4 not even including jeff wilson next year. But that's not why/why not. Just hard to spend $ on multiple fb leagues
12 Dec 00:27
@WilliamX gotta come back to NFLC hell finishing top 4 at the worst.
12 Dec 00:26
you did win last time lol
12 Dec 00:21
Good game Jmac. Now for long awaited rematch I almost won last time, w Titans
11 Dec 18:10

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens / Panthers Trade
Ravens Trade:

Cincinnati 2020 1st
New England 2020 2nd
Miami 2020 3rd
Washington 2020 3rd
Nazair Jones SEA DE: $1M (2021)
Dare Ogunbowale TB RB: $1M (2021)

Panthers Trade:

Luke Kuechly CAR LB: $12.4M (2021) - CAR Pays $8M in 2019
Curtis Samuel CAR WR: $1.6M, $1.6M

Ravens confirm.  Big believer in Luke and Samuel, so we move a ton of draft capital to lock up two future weapons for our ever evolving roster.  Thanks SirPurr for the smooth talks and GL!  Carolina to confirm.
QFL:Ravens | LOR2:Bucks | 2MW:Sloth | KTR: TrailBlazers

Carolina confirms. Really wanted to not move Samuel but maybe it’s preseason hype. I get a ton of future picks and a DE really cheap that I think can compete for several more years. Keuchly is great but I need offense way more then defense.

Well thought out trade from jbcoffey! Thanks for the smooth talks!

Sent from my iPhone using DynastysportsHQ

Sorry but Veto. 
Carolina is giving up 4-500 points for a late first, a late second, a few lotto ticket mid round picks and two players who may not make rosters in two weeks. 
This return is lighter than his trade block for Kuechly alone and Samuel is a top ~60 player this year.

For reference, this is all I got for Kuechly.  As a baseline for this trade I’m not sure how it gets vetoed but I won’t fret if it does.  A LB making $12M isn’t worth a 1st round pick IMO, Curtis Samuel hasn’t done anything in the NFL.  Yes I think he’ll have a great year but nothing is guaranteed.

http://dynastysportshq.com/thread-29700....ht=Kuechly

I don’t get the justification. You need offense way more than defense but you are trading a possible breakout WR on a good contract?

I am not casting a vote just yet but I am going to ask for some clarification from Sir Purr.

After reading the notes objections, my initial thoughts were Nazair would be a good solid DE at a cheap rate. The flurry of draft picks whetted my appetite for the trade. After reading the objections, I tend to agree it’s one sided and I’m not on the good side. I will honor the trade as agreed unless it gets vetoed via vote.

Veto

I’m cool with the Veto, as a courtesy would the two vetoing members please provide what they feel as adequate draft compensation for Luke & Samuel.  In full disclosure I added Nazair and Dare to my offer because I would have been required to drop two players and I thought it made more sense to send them in the trade because a 3 year free drop player should be considered an asset since only the expansion teams have that ability.