Forbz otc in np
06 Dec 00:22
@ragator otc in np
05 Dec 12:07
KTR guys Miami has some guys who could help
05 Dec 00:37
Need a couple more votes in np. Thanks
04 Dec 23:13
In KTR I'm dealing with Bryant, LeVert, Porter Jr and Looney. This season's been rough for fantasy hoops.
04 Dec 09:37
damn....morant and now bryant out for me for weeks in LOTR2. I was doing so well! lol
04 Dec 08:14
Anyone looking to GM a team in KTR? May have an opening in the next couple of weeks due to non-compliance with league activity rules.
03 Dec 17:37
need some votes in np, draft pick involved. thanks
03 Dec 13:50
They actually tweeted later that’s what everyone was replying. They said no one really wants that smoke.
01 Dec 19:47
@yahoosportsNBA tweet, "If you could have courtside seats to (1) moment in NBA history, what would it be?" ...... would Malice in the Palace be a good choice lol?
01 Dec 17:53
saying as I benched Golladay and Singletary in a couple of my big money leagues it could be better lol! Hope you and everyone enjoyed their time with loved ones though!!!
30 Nov 12:22
Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving
30 Nov 12:10
David Blough, Jesper Horsted and Ventell Bryant all scored TD's today. This is why owners that disappear during the season are hurting their teams. You have to take fliers on some deep cuts and hope some pan out. (Not directed at anyone in particular)
29 Nov 12:01
Wow. Jones out right when I (the QFL Falcons) need him.... Good news is it just means I won't have to ask an AFK Adrian to split prize $... But I do hope you return, my friend!
29 Nov 11:03
Fantrax appears to be down. Sorry for the delay on processing some moves.
28 Nov 14:28
Nice bo pickup Kyle. Will have to consider a QFL trade later on... Still no word from Adrian, so for all I know, he's out in that league too
27 Nov 10:23
thanks aaron
27 Nov 10:17
luck lmao
27 Nov 05:22
NFLC Playoffs updated as well! Good lick to all! http://dynastysportshq.com/thread-44636.html
27 Nov 05:17

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video Games
Wanted to post this here to find out if any of you play video games around here. 

I have an XBOX One and PS4 so I'm looking to add extra people to my friends lists on both. If you play video games, feel free to list which ones you play the most and leave your XBOX gamertag or psn if you own a PS4 or XBOX One.

I mostly play sports games, my favorites are NBA 2K, MLB The Show, Madden, and WWE 2K
FCP- Heat/Bulls, LOR2- Bulls, NP- Blue Jays, QFL- Rams, TMW- Dillon Panthers

Can we list non-sport related games? My favorites are the Silent Hill and Portal games!

I think my xbox gamertag is WillBurr887. I can never remember my ps4 one. I have a ps4Pro & Xbox One X. The xbox gets tons more use because I like the layout more, It has youtube TV (Which is GREAT!!!!), 4k Blu-Rays (yes plz!), and I MUCH prefer Xbox Live Gold to Ps4's Poop-eating greedy alternative (where they don't let you keep any games and pretty much force it on you). Plus there's EA's sub monthly package which is cheap and fun.

Part of it is also that the graphics seem better on my One X (it IS faster too.). And the wireless wifi seems to work better further away from modem on one X. Using an LG 4k, HDR, OLED Tv to boot! (Retailed around $1800 new via an X-mas discount sale). 

Oh, and don't forget the XboX Elite Controller (way cheaper than SCUF and worth it!).

Games I like or recently played: Quantum Break, Mirror's Edge Catalyst, Diablo 3, Halo 5 (halo not quite as much lately). Soon UFC 3 & ReCore are at bat.

Yourself @Billy ?

NBA2k this year sounded like bad news (so many more microtransactions) and Live came back in style so more that than 2k (Aside from GM mode which would be fun again bc of Lakers back to glory days probably). I also played Forza Horizon 2 a bunch (now Forza 3 but its annoyingly tough to handle for me).

The only games I'm good at in truth video-game wise are the Diablo series (mostly D2 & D3, where I do hardcore mode), Super Smash Bros (all of them esp the first, although I have a winning record online in ranked matches...not easy to do!), and Chess (not sure it qualifies but since I have a great rank in BlitzChess and fared well against high ranked friends/GM's I figure it counts).

So I play other games, but if I want to feel like I'm half way capable I play those Smile

For PC: Path of Exile & OOTP are the ole reliable ones. I also really like Baseball Mogul's In-game play more than OOTP's.

[offtopic----And if not gaming/watching Westworld or Legion (or SE Cupp unfiltered for Libertarian pundits), I go to Fanduel to hopefully continue winning.]
MB3, NP =  Dodgers
BTL =  Phillies (Former GM, Now owner!)
KTR  (Suns) - GM , QFL (Falcons) - GM
NFLC (Chiefs) - Owner

Madden is my go to game now basically playing in 2 online franchises. Love to play MLB The Show, NASCAR Heat, and NBA 2k also. 

Play fanduel every day pretty much. PRetty good at Fanduel MLB and NFL lol.

Fanduel is great! Maybe it's because they use the former Points system from Stats Inc.'s bill james leagues I started in 20 years ago. But they're a good system in either case.

I've won more $ than lost with MLB there... Which isn't always easy imo. Supposedly the better players play the $1-$5 contests so I should probably wager more. They *recently (relatively speaking) added beginner level contests. Too bad I didn'y join then heh.

Have you tried NBA Live? After 2k went overboard with Micro$transactions I stopped buying into their games last year. Even franchise mode annoyingly tempts me to purchase at every point...And it only gets worse. Meanwhile, live is stepping up their game. Forza is real fun too fwiw.
MB3, NP =  Dodgers
NFLC (Chiefs) - Owner

I play fanduel, draftkings, and yahoo. I’m best at nfl on fanduel lol.

Baseball is tougher imo. Hell I win more money playing nascar on fanduel than I do baseball.

I usually do 50/50s but throw my lineup in one of the cheaper tournaments in case it hits big.

I tried live but I’m for sure a 2k guy. Like to play the mycareer and play in the park. Never really played forza. Nascar is really the only racing game I play.

Sent from my iPhone using DynastysportsHQ

NFL it seems to be more strategy oriented, perhaps unlike NFL fantasy (in my view). For example, drafting a team of the same positions, ideally receivers, on the real nfl squad (Like: All TE/WR's on the Falcons in a given period). Part of the frustration with CPU in 2k is the amazing difficulty of CPU opponents in the myteam card games or at this point, half the non-myplayer modes.

The free tourneys are great though. I actually have $10 on Yahoo due to a Rw promotion, that I have yet to spend. Is it similar to Fanduel? Maybe I'll try NFL fantasy there if so.

Which nascar game btw? I'll have to put it in the cart : D.
MB3, NP =  Dodgers
NFLC (Chiefs) - Owner

Yeah it really is. The biggest strategies for NFL come from stacking a QB/WR combo from the same team in a high scoring game or a RB/team Def combo in a game where one team is heavily favored and will run a lot. 

Yahoo is pretty cool imo. Haven't noticed much of a difference to fanduel. Scoring is essentially the same and roster construction is same. Main difference is salary because it's not in thousands but rather you get a $200 budget for the 9 person team.

I got the new Nascar Heat 4 game the day it came out. Having some fun with it. Don't race much in lobbies online because I always get put in stupid races with other users. There was one at the Charlotte Roval Road Course and the guy who won race would literally drive through the infield to avoid the first turn every single lap and won by 3 seconds because of it. Then at Bristol, I raced one online. It was only a 5 person race but the 2 guys in last literally wrecked each other (I was about to lap them) right in front of me with 5 laps left and forced me into the pits so I lost.